Sunday 4 May 2014

Spring break

Oiii everyone!

It's me again and I'm really sorry I haven't post anything for a while (I'm not even going to start with other two owners of this blog haha).
So it has been a while and my last post was about my trip to our capital city. In fact this one will also be a post about my trip or actually vacation. Me and my family decided (with this I mean my parents decided) to go to the seaside for my spring break. I was really happy of course, because I totally wasn't planning to have loads of fun with my friends, which I had to cancel now.


We were vacationing in Pula (Croatia) and it was actually pretty nice to spend some time away from all the drama at home. Of course I was kind of sad, because I didn't see my friends for 5 days and I had to miss a big party that is happening every year at this time. But anyway I just chilled by the pool and then got not so great sunburns, which are still killing me. Beside that, I watched one of my favourite series 90210 and on Thursday we went to the arena of Pula, which was very interesting and I had fun. It was just like I were in Rome and this was great of course. Although most of stuff were awesome, there were bad sides on my vacation too. For instance I cought a really big cold a weekend before we left and I thought I'm going to die while we were driving and we met loads of people, who we know or live in the same city as we do - and that was absolutly not what I wanted to happen. If I leave my town, I do not want to meet anyone I know, besides maybe my friends.














Lets put my spring break aside, since I last posted anything, a LOT happened. We visited Salzburg around Christmas (I just figured out that, that was almost half of year ago) and took a lot of photos, which we didn't manage to post. Then there were loads of birthdays and birthday partys (including mine) were we had so much fun, I can't even explain and I cut my hair. It's not a big change, but it's still something. So I guess this is it. I'm really sorry we're so bad at posting, but from monday to friday we have school work and at weekends we usually sleep (so interesting and fun I know) and go out in the evening.

Love,
Gaja

No comments:

Post a Comment